Today’s UMTS networks are comprised of many components and interface. They are multi-technology and multi-interface, connected to other technologies such as IP, LTE, IMS etc. When it comes to wireless network troubleshooting and service assurance, the network operator must be able to have a clear, online view of the whole network, to prevent failures or degradation of service.
RADCOM provides a unique suite of tools to monitor and troubleshoot UMTS networks; from the RANalysis tool for troubleshooting the RAN environment, to the Omni-Q Service Assurance Application Suite, RADCOM provides a wide range of customizable tools for every part of your UMTS network.
RADCOM presents a variety of solutions for UMTS. Their benefits include:
- Real Customer Experience Monitoring solution
- Complete Mobile Broadband Service Assurance solution
- Cross organization Service Assurance applications
- Market standard reporting-tool with customizable reports and KPIs
- Monitoring core and access with multi-technology correlation
- Future ready with scalability and emerging standards support
Iub, Iu-CS, Iu-PS, SS7, Sigtran, Gn, Gi, Nb, IN/CAMEL