LTE is a set of enhancements to 3G networks which was introduced in 3rd Generation Partnership Project (3GPP) Release 8. This next generation mobile broadband technology provides high performance and capacity for cellular mobile networks. LTE includes a new radio access technology (eUTRAN) and an all-IP based core (EPC).
This technology presents the following challenges for LTE operators:
- Vendors and operators must support interworking of several technologies and protocols for many years.
- Operators must provide complete coverage, and ensure uninterrupted mobility between technologies such as GSM/UMTS and LTE networks.
- The troubleshooting and monitoring solutions must provide the capacity and the correlation to support those essential requirements.
RADCOM’s LTE smart analyzer presents an answer to these challenges and provides a troubleshooting solution for LTE. It was designed for vendors and operators to help them to understand LTE network problems and make LTE network analysis both simpler and faster. It is the ideal tool to use for LTE integration today, beginning from a protocol analyzer for an entry level monitoring solution and up till LTE network deployment.
LTE Smart Analyzer, eDiamond has a wide range of benefits for both vendors and service providers
- Built-in customizable KPIs
- 22x7 online
- Correlation with GSM/GPRS/UMTS/IMS/Softswitching
- Easy to use.
- Supports all the technologies that are required for an LTE vendor or service provider.
- LTE, UMTS, GSM/GPRS, IMS, SS7, Mobile data
- Same analyzer is used for troubleshooting of all technologies.
- Upgrade path from troubleshooting (protocol analyzer) to full monitoring
- Engineers can start using results shortly after being introduced to the application
In addition, using eDiamond service providers and vendors can:
- Test the compliancy of network elements.
- Ensure availability of the LTE network’s services
- Detect service degradation and failures in a matter of seconds
- Understand and foresee performance issues
This comprehensive range of sophisticated capabilities allows the operator to maintain a high level of LTE subscriber satisfaction, to avoid churn and to increase the network profitability.