With RADCOM's Omni-Q Service Assurance solution for wireless network troubleshooting, cellular operators and vendors can meet the most challenging tasks in today's CDMA2000 environment. RADCOM can help CDMA2000 operators get the most out of their network and assist them in the transition from CDMA 1X and EVDO to 4G LTE.
RADCOM’s Omni-Q wireless monitoring solution helps optimize, calibrate and troubleshoot CDMA2000 1X and CDMA2000 1X EV-DO networks. Operators and vendors benefit from Omni-Q's monitoring capabilities during network setup, integration and operation, as well as during QA and integration testing. RADCOM’s scalable flexible solution can be used both to monitor today’s CDMA2000 networks, and tomorrow’s LTE networks.
RADCOM's Service Assurance solutions present a wide range of benfits for monitoring CDMA2000
- Real Customer Experience Monitoring
- Comprehensive Mobile Broadband Service Assurance
- Cross organization Service Assurance applications
- Future ready with scalability and emerging standards support
- Seamless transition to LTE
Near, real-time CDMA2000 1X EV-DO analysis applications provide:
- Flexible KPI/KQI creation for both voice and data services
- In-depth Quality of Service measurements
- Monitoring of end-user wireless broadband experience
- Detailed view of handset usage trends
- Key statistics on in bound and out bound roamers
- Customizable online alarms and alerts
- Cell analysis and Customer Care