The VoIP market is constantly growing. This growth is driven by several factors including wireline or wireless operators converting their core network from circuit switching infrastructure to IP, internet service providers utilizing their broadband infrastructure to offer voice services, enterprises migrating to VoIP systems and consumers utilizing the public internet for voice services.
Consequently, a service assurance solution is mandatory to monitor the quality of service provided. Such a solution must resolve inter-working issues between protocols and technologies, monitor and allow fast troubleshooting, provide visibility of the network services and predict performance trends
As a result of this network transformation and growth, IP operators face new challenges:
- A wide variety of technologies and control protocols that must work together
- IP network limitations which may drastically affect voice quality
- Systems that are more prone to service degradation due to congestion
Providing and maintaining high quality in this challenging environment and competitive market is essential for maintaining subscriber satisfaction, increasing loyalty and reducing churn.
- Customer satisfaction visibility through probe-based services
- Service Assurance for your entire network
- Real Customer Experience analysis (MOS)
- Increased operational efficiency through per-call troubleshooting and KPIs
- Targeted application suite for specific objectives